Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Illness, Nerves and a Video Update

Hey Guys!

Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days. I moved back up to school, started classes, celebrated my 21st birthday and then proceeded to get sick with a horrid cold so needless to say, I have been out of commission recently.

For your viewing pleasure please enjoy the following video which was made right after I checked the weather for our trip:

Please excuse the horrid quality and the lack of makeup I am wearing. I cried it off in my cubicle as I read the British Airways header that read:

We are experiencing major delays due to the current weather conditions. Please expect delays and cancellations due to snow and icy conditions across Britain. Do not come to the airport unless you have confirmed your flight has not been cancelled. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Why does it always happen to me???

1 comment: