Thursday, February 4, 2010

Even If It Sucks So Far...

Once we were allowed into the UK all I could think about was getting to a bed, I was exhausted, weak and whiny. I needed a nap.

We got into the taxi and were surprised by a few things:


1) British taxis have so much room. It is really incredible.


2) Irish cab drivers are awesome people with great accents and also extremely scary drivers.


3) Carrying a sick bag off the plane with you is a good idea in case the insane driving makes you sick, again.


4) British taxis are so cute and they all look the same but in a good way, not in a "hey I am bright yellow get the hell out of my way" way.


5) Getting to your hotel room rocks.


Cute line of taxis.

Now just to clarify how sick/pale/whiny I am when I am sick I have included the following video for your viewing pleasure. Go ahead, laugh at me. Oh and I am sorry for the several minutes of your life this bitch-fest is wasting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment