Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sweet Surprises

I never posted about Valentines Day or Cody and I's Anniversary but I will give you a small snipit of the story now. Valentines Day fell on a Sunday this year and it happened to be the weekend that Cody was away working. We figured that since our anniversary was just a few days later we would just do a combo celebration then. Cody knew I was bummed about not having a Valentines Day so when he came over to visit me after driving back to school he walked in the door with these. He's a smart guy.



I love pictures of flowers. :)





On our anniversary (go us, 6 years!) we went out to dinner at Outback Steakhouse and ate an obscene amount of food. It was lovely. Plus it was even lovelier that we had a gift card and it didn't cost a penny! That is what I call a good night!

Overall it was a really great way to sit down and spend some time together. Following these lovely acts of kindness I was swept away by school, work, stresses and career choices. My week quickly went down hill and I was sleep deprived, stressed out and cranky. But one day Cody walked into my room with a smile on his face and said "Here", as he handed me this:







Hmm, what could this ever be?


Let's open it shall we?


It appears to be a card of some sort...am I missing a special occasion??


As I turned and opened it, the inside read:


And there was a note from The Codster himself:



Okay everyone, let's all say it together....

AAAAAAWWWWWWW


Talk about a sweet surprise!



I love this guy!

1 comment:

  1. congratulations for 6 years!
    love you both - thanks for being so supportive.

    -Kels

    ReplyDelete