Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Snowy Morning

The next day, we got up bright and early for our first full day of European Fun! When Cody woke up he looked out the window and shot this video. I put a pillow over my head and told him to shut up. Communication is key in relationships. Don't judge.



After this, we got up and went downstairs for breakfast. Like most things in my life, it was an eventful situation. Please see here...



What can I say...I'm a gazelle.

Anywho, so we woke up and walked outside and it was freezing! Snowing all over the place which really melted my heart even though I was complaining about it. On the way down the outside stairs I almost ate it again but that was due to the snow and ice situation we had going on. Now let me go ahead and brag about the B & B we stayed at, it was so cute and was on the cutest street ever...



Look at this cute little church that was right down the street. Love it!



Cody, cheesin'

And the stars of the show...

Overall it was an eventful morning which included bruises, snow and the most entertaining British man I have ever met. Betcha can't wait to see what we did with the rest of our day huh?
Don't worry, soon to follow!
Add Image

No comments:

Post a Comment