Friday, February 26, 2010

The Game of Life

The last couple of weeks have been stressful. Since I haven't been having too much fun, Cody and I went out a few nights ago. We had dinner at In and Out Burger (reallll smancy) and we went to Barnes and Noble where I treated myself to a book. I miss reading! The book ended up being really depressing even though it was supposed to be beach fun. Who writes a beach fun cancer book??? I mean, come on!


Then we came home and did the following. One word for ya: Mmmmm...






Yumm! I actually forgot we did this until I pulled up the file for this blog post. This was quite a lovely night. Next i convinced Cody that as we ate our chocolate fest we needed to play a game!

Game Chosen:


This was my favorite game growing up. I loved pretending to be a grown up. I still love pretending to be a grown up. Check out my cool groovy fabulous vintage board...





Let the games begin!



I love the colorful spinner, rainbows make me happy. :)




Note to self: Play on a freaking table instead of trying to be banker in quicksand.



Check out me and my new husband! Going to the chap-el and we're going to get mar-ar-ar-ied!!!



One time when I was little I was playing this game with my mom and my brother and I had to choose between landing on one square which would give me twins and one square which would win me the lottery. I asked my mom what I should do and she said, "This is life, you have to make these sorts of decisions." I have two comments in response:

In real life has God ever popped in on you and offered you twins or a million dollars? No.

I do like her answer though. I liked mine too.

I chose the twins.

I'm a family gal. I am also a winner.

Poor Cody.

2 comments:

  1. What? You mean I don't land on a square and win a million dollars in real life? Ugh.. count me out! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. corynn still owes me 200,000 dollars from our last game together.

    ps. love hilly

    ReplyDelete