Thursday, May 20, 2010

Todays Adventures

Today Cody and I went out to Crane Creek Regional Park which is a part of the Sonoma County Regional Park system for some trail walkin'. We had an awesome time!


To me this picture is Sonoma County, this is what I think of when I think Sonoma. :)


The open road...and pretty grass.


This is the bridge where my life almost ended.

Because it was covered in these things...

As was the rest of the trail. Cody was intent on catching one. It was horrifying. I screamed and ran. He laughed. It was all quite traumatizing.

I had to take photos of the little bubbling stream to calm myself.



While Cody stalked the little buggers shouting that if Anthony was here Anthony would catch them with him. So invite Anthony. Dur.

Meanwhile I took photos of the Spanish Moss. I love Spanish Moss. I also love this tree.


And I love Cody. Although the jury is still out on whether or not he loves the lizards more then me.

Here's Cody, admiring the views. And mooing at the cows. He does that. I love him anyways.

On a completely different topic: there were all these weird cagey things all over and groups of boys with frisbees and Cody explained that they were playing "Frisbee Golf". Who knew such things existed in our world?


Check out my bokah. =) I love barbed wire.






I also love this cow. Isn't he precious?

He was hiding...not very well.
Check out this bee. And check out this huge, prickly weed. I stayed as far away from both as possible.





Cody leading the way, finding peace among nature.


Today was fun!

1 comment:

  1. oh so much to say! I love your shirt! so freaking cute! if only anthony would let me buy one - but alas - he will not.

    looks like so much fun! Makes me miss all our adventures - even if sometimes we got a little lost. Or tired. or hungry for mac and cheese!

    tell cody that when you guys get back to fremontland we can plan trips to different parks in the area. If that sounds cool to you guys then I am all for it baby!

    the first picture of the cow with the barbed wire is amazing - i think you should frame it.

    love, kels

    ReplyDelete