Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Talkies

Something you may or may not know about me:


I LOVE THE MOVIES.


The Talkies.


Cinematic Adventures, if you will.


I love them. A lot.


I wish I had a huge screen in my house (actually I wish I had a house but that is for another post), with a projector and free time so that I could watch movies all the time. Projected, on the screen, with popcorn.

Yumm, popcorn. Another thing you may not know about me is that I eat popcorn one kernel at a time, I hate it when people just take handfuls and throw it down their throats. It makes their hands greasy.


Anyways, back to the movies. Tonight Cody and I went to the movies. Lots of people will tell you that the movies aren't a good date, because you can't talk and get to know one another. I agree with them.


I am sure Cody will tell you that he loves the movies and he hears me talk enough. And after six years we know eachother pretty well. So, to the movies we go...


This time it happened to be The Bounty Hunter, which got horrible reviews. I thought it was funny, and a nice escape. I like mystery type things, and it definitely wasn't a chick flick.
When it was over all I wanted to do was go see another movie. So people...what are your favorite movies of all time? Perhaps I will post mine within the next couple of days...? That sounds good.
Until then! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment