Saturday, March 27, 2010

Five Favorite Films

Okay this is not even an accurate list because I kept thinking of new movies as I was writing but these are some of my favorite films...




The Bourne Series. Two words: Matt Damon. Yumm! These films are crazy action packed but I love them. They are smart. They are not at all like the books but I don't care. I want to be Jason Bourne. 'Nough said.

Another kick-ass movie with an all-star cast. The writing is great and it is definitely a go-to film. Love how thought out it is and how much I get sucked in to routing for the bad guys each time. Also love the original with another favorite: Frank Sinatra.



Love both the original and the newer version. Love the book more of course but I really feel like the newer film captures the book wonderfully. Jane and Darcy are the most gorgeous of couples. Sighhhh...

This film hardly requires a notation...it is amazing. Great art, great music, great story. I believe I have watched it a billion times. And a half.


This actually may be my favorite film of all time. The Family Stone. I love it with all my being. It is so pure, so true, so dysfunctional. I honestly want to hop straight into the t.v. and be part of this incredible family. I love that they bicker and fight and call one another out but at the end of the day, everyone knows where they stand and that they are loved. I want to grow up and have a family like this. And live in the house pictured in the film. Exquisite.

So there you have it. My "Top 5 Favorite Films". Well, sort of, these are the ones that came to mind right away. Ooh, and Titanic. And Avatar. And America's Sweethearts. And...oh dear I better just end this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment