Sunday, August 22, 2010

Good Lord, it's been awhile...

Dear Lil' Blog O' Mine,

I am so sorry that it has been months since I updated you. The reasons are many:

1) I was living 20 minutes away from everyone who reads this blog and it just seemed pointless.

d) I was busy and stuff.

H) I was trying to find a place to live. Not easy.

7) I was working full time.

!) It was summer and I didn't want to stare at a computer any more then I needed to.

3) I was tired and stuff.

5) I was moving and packing and shaking and grooving.

L) A little more moving than grooving.

20) And a little more packing than shaking.

*strong urge to pronounce that shacking or paking so that it would rhyme*

I digress. Sorry for the lack of commitment, I'll try harder.

I'm back for a blog attack!

**Author's note: Please excuse the sadness that is this post, my life has changed so much lately that I my head is still adjusting. For example: I had to lock up chickens and ducks tonight in furry "outside" shoes. All by myself. Because I now own chickens and ducks. And they're out of feed. I must lie down.**

Confused and enthused,

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment